10 years of Qualtrics Expertise
Dedicated team of Qualtrics Consultant & Digital Pros
Services: Intercept Design, Programming, Analysis & Reporting
Qualtrics’ site intercept product is second to none – it offers the ultimate in flexibility with the least reliance on IT of any provider.
- Want to know why customers abandoned the site
- Why did they leave that shopping cart
- Why are we losing people on the registration page
- What do visitors think of our site
- What aspects of the site can we improve upon
- What do visitors think of our brand
- How can we get more sales/ registrations/ downloads
- How do I tie it all together (site analytics and research)
- How do we compare to other industries
Some clients will just need a bit of help getting off the ground (planning) – then they might have the resources and bandwidth to take over design and reporting. Others will know what they need (objectives and end-goal in mind) and just want some advice/ assistance designing the questions and implementing the program. And, then we have those that will need the analysis and recommendations.
Program Planning SessionIncludes 12 hours of consultation
- For clients who need help with:
- What type of surveys to run
- Where to place the surveys
- When to run the intercept
- How often to run the surveys (intercept logic)
- Who to invite to participate
- How long to keep surveys in field
- The majority of these hours will be dedicated to prep and recommendation, while the minority for client-facing brainstorming sessions/ meetings.
Program DesignIncludes 24 hours of consultation and project building
- This phase helps with all steps that need to take place before go-live…
- Survey writing:
- Drafting the questions, flow and logic for the Site Intercept survey(s)
- Set-up and implementation:
- Programming surveys
- Intercepts (creative, placement, logic, etc)
- Implementing the code with IT
Analysis/ ReportingIncludes 32 hours of consulting
- For clients who need assistance with:
- Reviewing current site analytics and performance data to make recommendations on where/ how to use Site Intercept
- In-depth, detailed reporting on performance, opportunities and digital recommendations
- Some clients will want reporting on a monthly basis, but the majority look at performance quarterly.
- Deliverables: The physical deliverable will be an in-depth PowerPoint presentation (roughly 20-25 slides) that contains key findings (executive summary), detailed findings (trending and comparison to previous time periods) and strategic recommendations to achieve desired objectives (including digital and creative recommendations).